Hi all
I'm desperately looking for Git tool with a GUI which displays the GitFlow workflow correctly.
All Tools (Windows) I know have dumb graphs. Your program has the best so far. One can select two options "Anchestor Order" and "Date Order".
If one works with the GitFlow workflow all samples on the web including yours
https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/comparing-workflows/feature-branch-workflow
display the master on top or on left/right side. Always. Then follows the release branch, then develop then features.
But the TreeView in the GUI has the annoying "feature" that it shows the active one on the left side.The graph changes if one switches the branch. This may be useful for people with 100 branches. But not for GitFlow users.
I'm sure there are people out there which would like that. Of course, the tool is free. Well, you could start a Kickstarter project? I'm in the boat then.
What do you think?