Could you please bring back the feature letting me open Explorer at the location of a file in Sourcetree?
Looks to me like that option still exists in the File Status tab (or if you have "Uncommitted changes" highlighted in the Log tab).
I imagine it's not available elsewhere in the log or search tabs, because the version of the file you've selected doesn't actually exist in Explorer. It may also be an unintended regression.
Bug report here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-4730
Thank you for pointing me to that bug report. I noticed the link in "File Status" and I see the command "Show in Explorer" is still there in "Log / History" for uncommitted files. But I really would like to have the command back for already committed files in "Log / History".
Yeah, that's what the folks in the bug report are asking for as well. Vote it up!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.