I can't see an edit button or similar for past posts/comments/etc. How do I edit published content?
Can you link to the post, Nick?
Sure, here is an example where I want to update an earlier comment but only see 'Report inappropriate content' in the dropdown: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Marketplace-questions/Is-there-a-plan-allow-adding-of-multiple-maps-to-each-board-or/qaq-p/271857
Interesting. Let me look into whether authors should be able to edit legacy content or not. If there's an urgent change you'd like me to make for you in the meantime, let me know -- I can edit it.
I believe authors should definitely be able to amend legacy content. In this case the JIRA backlog locations changed as they split JSW project into JSWCLOUD and JSWSERVER.
All of the old issues were marked as Closed, which isn't necessarily the case. So I have quite a few old comments/posts to update with new links.
Can you please enable that feature.
Thanks Monique
Monique with no way to @mention you I have no way to ask you to come back here and follow up. Looking forward to that feature!
What is the plan for enabling editing of past posts? When will we see this feature?
Thanks
Well I did see this in my email, so that's something
I don't have the answer yet though as our devs are sprinting towards a deadline right now. But I'll try to find out today.
Nick, can you try now?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.