I want to require that selected reviewers in a given review sign off before a review can be completed. Currently we have a few developers that will add domain owners + a few other reviewers, and then once they have a couple senior devs respond (regardless of whether they are the domain owners), the author thinks that is enough and proceeds. I know that there is a prompt warning that people have not responded yet, but there is nothing to block it, so they just close it and merge.
I'd like the option to enable more restriction around when a review can close, by either :
a) Marking selected reviewers as Required, and block the author from closing until those reviewers complete.
or
b) Having the option to require that ALL added reviewers complete before it can close, and then implement the automatic add of reviewers for a given repo.
Is there existing functionality that will allow this, or anything similar? Apologies if it's been asked before, but I didn't find anything similar in search.