I'm suprised that I seem to only be able to watch a collection (and receive an email digest apparently) - is there any option to follow/watch a tag by some automated means (RSS feed, email notification, ...)?
Cheers,Steffen
You can't watch a tag-- yet. That's something that we're working on and is a known bug/issue.
Thanks Leslie, glad to hear that this is going to be supported!
I'd also be highly interested in that feature. Is there a public JIRA project where we can watch this ticket? Or will you update this question as soon as it is released?
I'm also interested in watching tags and being notified when this functionality is available 👍.
Ideally, we would like to be able to watch tags that don't have any questions yet. New add-ons don't have any questions, but we don't want to miss questions when they are being asked.
Hello there,
As you can see in the screenshot, you can also get the RSS feed this way.
Alternatively, go to your profile > Manage Settings > Notifications > Search alerts. This way you skip the search when you add the alerts.
Regards
Almuth
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.