I have a project were I'm using both Git and Hg. I want to work with the same set of code on my laptop and share it with co-workers (Git) and my home computer (Hg).
The project exists and I can use the command line with no issue, but in SourceTree I see some interesting behavior. The Git repository exists first and was added to SourceTree initially. I later then create a new Hg repository and pushed the current files (already stored in Git.
I wanted to add a linkage to Hg in SourceTree as well and dragged the project over. There was no prompt and it automatically selected Hg as the type of repository.
However, when I select the Hg repository from the Bookmarks window in SourceTree what opens is a window based on Git information.
I'm guessing that there just isn't support for this atm, but I would certainly like to know if there's a way for me to configure SourceTree to make it work. It's a great tool! Thanks.