Hi all,
I tried to upload a jar file for adding a new add-on in bamboo. And it reports unexpected error after clicking 'upload' button. In the meantime, the pop-up windows which shows installing the add-on cannot be closed.
addon_error.png
The add-on jar file is from https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.zfj-bamboo/version/10000020
Anyone know how to solve this ?
Thanks,
Rui
I have encountered this error when Bamboo's Base URL setting does not match the actual URL in use, refer to Specifying Bamboo's URL on how to address this in case:
To specify Bamboo's URL:Click the icon in the Bamboo header and choose Overview.Click General Configuration (under 'System'), in the left navigation panel.In the Base URL field, type the URL address of your Bamboo server (for example, "http://keg:8080/bamboo").Click Save.
To specify Bamboo's URL:
The error is slightly misleading, insofar the add-on installation continues (and usually succeeds), but he client side add-on installation progress monitoring is unable to communicate with Bamboo via the erroneous base URL.
Have you checked whether the add-on installation might have succeeded regardless by clicking Manage add-ons again afterwards? In case it has, see my answer for the likely explanation.
Thank you.
I tried and waited for over 1 hour. After refresh the page, it still failed.
Thank you Steffen.
I checked the URL and it is correct.
I tried again but failed again.
In this case it's probably going to be most efficient if you directly contact the add-on's vendor Zephyr via the Get support link from the add-on listing. I have also added the resp. tag 'addon-com.thed.zephyr.zfj-bamboo' to your question, but given you are the first to ask about it, they likely won't monitor this yet.
I cannot upgrade "Support Tools Plugin" either.
And I tried to install "TFS Repository" but shows "Problem accessing the file TFS Repository."
I think there's something wrong which may not the Zephyr's problem.
But I will try to contact Zephyr support team. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.