When I create a new plan in Bamboo, "Anonymous users" and "Logged in users" are always allowed to view the plan by the default permissions. Is there a way to change that?
Hi,
To change plan permissions:
For further reference please check Configuring a plan's permissions.
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
Hi Fernando,
thanks for the answer. Is there a way I (admin) can spare all my plan creators the trouble to uncheck "Anonymous" and "Logged In" in the plan permissions everytime they create a plan? These two perminssiones are globally enabled by default.
Best regards!
I think turning off Anonymous acesss might help
Anonymous access has always been turned off. Also "All logged in users" and "Anonymous users" have 'no rights' (i.e. a red icon with a white cross) configured in Administration->Global Permissions.
This doesn't really answer the question. This gives instructions on how to configure the permissions of each plan individually, but doesn't solve the problem that "Anonymous Users" and "Logged in users" are given access when a new plan is created. I assume that this means that it is not currently possible to change the default permissions that are granted when creating a new plan?
I also have this question. Both JIRA and Confluence have configurable default project/space permissions. Fisheye has configurable default repository permissions. It follows that Bamboo should have the same default permission configurability for plans.
same issue for me
Is there any change to this behavior? It is 2018 and I'm hoping there's a way to configure all plans to NOT give access to Anonymous and Logged in when the plan is created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.