Does Sourcetree support GPG signing of git commits? I looked in the various config dialogs and can't find anything about it.
Hi Peter!
Currently not, but there is an open improvement request for that to be added to Sourcetree: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-1174
Please vote for it to increase it's priority and also add yourself as a watcher to get updates!
Hope this information helps
Cheers,Marlon
That ticket refers only to the Mac version of Sourcetree. - Is there any support in the Windows version of Sourcetree?
This only applies to the MacOS version, how about PGP Signing in the Windows version? Visualization of signed commits and tags inĀ Bitbucket would be fine, too - just like they are available e.g. in Github.
Any update on this? For windows version I mean.
I've seen several questions regarding this topic since 2013 but none of them address the problem for signing commits in Windows...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.