I thought starting a trial adds at least a few users but under Application Access all checkboxes are disabled and it says that I have exceeded available licences by 1 (it said it even before I started the trial as well).
Hi Alexander,
Are you by chance using a FishEye Starter license? I am asking this because this type of license has some restrictions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Restrictions+on+FishEye+Starter+Licenses
You can have:
I am not sure what you mean by "under Application Access all checkboxes are disabled". Can you please clarify this further? Are you using FishEye / Crucible Standalone? What version are you running?
It's an evaluation licence.
We only have 2 repos and under 7 committers now so this is not a problem.
There is an open issue for this on AOD: AOD-5952 which says this is a 'harmless error.' Apparently it can only be removed by issuing a request to atlassian support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.