Hi there,
I'm trying to configure Fisheye for the first time following the configuration guide for Windows and I have come to the point were I'm supose to start the fisheye service without any errors. But the service fails to start with the error code 1067, and that brought me to this page but that didn't fix the problem.
my wrapper.log:
STATUS | wrapper | 2004/11/29 03:00:49 | --> Wrapper Started as Console
STATUS | wrapper | 2004/11/29 03:00:49 | Launching a JVM...
ERROR | wrapper | 2004/11/29 03:00:50 | JVM exited while loading the application.
STATUS | wrapper | 2004/11/29 03:00:54 | Launching a JVM...
ERROR | wrapper | 2004/11/29 03:00:55 | JVM exited while loading the application.
STATUS | wrapper | 2004/11/29 03:00:56 | CTRL-C trapped. Shutting down.
STATUS | wrapper | 2004/11/29 03:00:56 | <-- Wrapper Stopped
I find the date pretty weird. If someone could point me in the right directon of where I can continue my debugging it would be much apreciated.
Best Regards,
The setup:
Windows Server 2012
Java 1.7.0_21
FishEye 2.10.4