Hello,
I would like to export our settings from Bamboo server, but unfortunately I'm not able connect to the Bamboo administration.
Is it possible export the setting without administration?
I already tried update admin's credentials - steps are defined here http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Restoring+passwords+to+recover+admin+users (username: admin, pass: hash with admin string), but it doesn't help.
Here is a part of our log (the log-in failed):
2011-10-13 15:14:47,587 INFO [http-8080-1] [SecurityServerClientImpl] Existing application token is null, authenticating ...
2011-10-13 15:14:47,640 INFO [http-8080-1] [SecurityServerClientImpl] Existing application token is null, authenticating ...
2011-10-13 15:14:47,677 ERROR [http-8080-1] [DefaultUserAccessor] Error in getUser():com.atlassian.crowd.integration.exception.InvalidAuthorizationTokenException: Client host is invalid: 192.168.8.127 / 192.168.8.127
com.atlassian.user.EntityException: com.atlassian.crowd.integration.exception.InvalidAuthorizationTokenException: Client host is invalid: 192.168.1.20 / 192.168.1.20 at com.atlassian.crowd.integration.atlassianuser.CrowdUserManager.getUser(CrowdUserManager.java:128)
at com.atlassian.user.impl.delegation.DelegatingListUserManager.getUser(DelegatingListUserManager.java:71)
at bucket.user.DefaultUserAccessor.getUser(DefaultUserAccessor.java:153)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.user.BambooUserManagerImpl.getUser(BambooUserManagerImpl.java:86)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
.....
2011-10-13 15:14:47,679 INFO [http-8080-1] [DefaultAuthenticator] Cannot login user 'admin' as they do not exist.
2011-10-13 15:14:47,680 INFO [http-8080-1] [AccessLogFilter] 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 http://localhost:8080/bamboo/userlogin.action 195582kb
Sorry for one aditional question - What does it mean "Client host is invalid"? The IP address is OK. Is it Bambo licence connected with IP?
Thank you,
sali