Hi,
Im currently playing catchup for reasons I wont bore you with. We currently have Fisheye v2.7.8 and Jira v6.1.2 running and I want to migrate them to a different server updating our Fisheye environment.
As internally managed repositories are no longer supported within Fisheye and this is what we have I will have to make the additional step of including a migration to stash. And was hoping that someone could look at my migration plan to let me know if its the best way to go about it.
Just to make things difficult the Fisheye DB was never migrated to mysql and is currently running on the internal DB.
So my plan is to install Jira (latest version) on the new server and run a backup and restore from the old to new server.
Install the same version of Fisheye on the new server and migrate the data across from the old server. Once copied convert the database to mysql.
Once I have copied migrated the database to mysql I will then need to update Fisheye to the latest version and then migrate the repositores to stash.
How does this sound?