Hello,
We have been using Crucible for quite some time now with Mercurial and it's been working fine. We upgraded to a new server and when we try to clone the repo, we get the error:
Any ideas on what could be causing this? I'm not seeing anything in Windows logs either.
Thanks!
-Dusty
Hi Piotr,
Just wanted to give you an update on this. I figured out what the issue was. It was on the mercurial server. The CGI timeout was set to 15 minutes and was cutting off the connection.
Hi Dusty,
I'm not sure what server do you host your mercurial repository on, but if you have access to it can you check its logs for any errors or warnings? Error message suggest there is something wrong on the hg server side or on the network.
Alternatively you can enable debug log in FishEye, find out the actual {{hg}} CLI command that failed and check the same command locally.
Kind regards,Piotr
The mercurial repo is on a virtual server I set up on our local network. I have checked the IIS logs and windows logs and I don't see anything in there. I'm unsure if mercurial keeps its own logs or where to find them as I am very new to mercurial and don't know my way around fully yet.
On the other note, would you be able to point me in the right direction to enable debug log in FishEye?
Thanks again!
To enable debug mode in FishEye you can go to Admin / Server or you can start fisheye with the --debug flag, as described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Command-Line+Options
Thanks again for the info. I did enable debug but I couldn't find any relevant information that seems to help. I received: Status change [Janus-dev]: transaction abort! as the only error I can see, but no addtional information. I did, however, see that when it was cleaning the directory, it threw this error: "problem deleting directory C:\Program Files\Atlassian\crucible-2.7.12\var\cache\Janus-dev\clone\.hg\store\dh\third-pa\isoaglib\library\xgpl_src\isoaglib". There were actually a few different files it couldn't delete. I thought that might be the issue, but we had tried cloning to a completely different name and still had the original error.
Any more thoughts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.