In Sourcetree Version 2.2 (46), if you merge one branch into another, "committing merged changes immediately", then the changes are committed. If you then click the "Push" icon at the top of the screen, the whole application freezes!
This bug seems will be fixed in 2.2.1.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-3400
I'm seeing this too - same version, on OSX 10.11.3
I am also seeing this in OSX 10.10.5.
I am also seeing this in OSX 10.11.2 (15C50).
exactly the same for me, upgraded to 2.2 and now every time I merge a branch sourcetree hangs and I have to do a 'force quit'
After new update (Version 2.2 (46) OSX) cannot be merge branches SourceTree blocks the interface forever, you cannot close him then, just kill the process only! How reject to back??
I'm seeing this as well - 10.11.3 El Capitan - Sourcetree Version 2.2 (46)
I can confirm this as well. v2.2 in OSX. Still freezes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.