I have SourceTree up and running on three laptops. I already have a local copy of my repo that I pulled from my GitHub account.
When I try to add a working copy of the same repo to my other laptop on SourceTree, I get this error:
This is not a valid working copy path.
What am I doing wrong?
Clarification time! For the sake of this discussion, I'm going to completely ignore the working laptops, all questions are about the one with the problem.
1) Do you already have the repository on this machine?
2) (This may be redundant) If so, does that repository have a .git directory (might be hidden - make sure Windows is displaying hidden folders)?
Yes, I have my local repos on the cloud which sync the files between my machines.
Yes, the .git directory exists. Like I said in #1, these local repo copies sync to my cloud and all of my laptops.
I had this working before on previous versions of SourceTree, so I believe that this issue could be related to the latest update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.