I am trying to get sourcetree to push a change into Git (well, Gerrit actually). From the GIT command line I am able to clone the repo, and also push using a command of the form:
git push ssh://username@mygithost:29418/reponame.git HEAD:refs/for/master
However, if I attempt to push using Sourcetree, an error occurs (see below). I assume that since this work from the command line that there must something I have not configured properly in sourcetree?
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --tags origin refs/heads/master:refs/heads/refs/for/master
Pushing to ssh://username@mygithost:29418/reponame.git
remote:
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
Tossh://username@mygithost:29418/reponame.git
= [up to date] 1.0.0 -> 1.0.0
= [up to date] 1.1.0 -> 1.1.0
= [up to date] 1.1.1 -> 1.1.1
= [up to date] 1.1.2 -> 1.1.2
= [up to date] 1.1.3 -> 1.1.3
= [up to date] 1.1.4 -> 1.1.4
= [up to date] 1.1.5 -> 1.1.5
! [remote rejected] master -> refs/for/master (prohibited by Gerrit)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://username@mygithost:29418/reponame.git'
Completed with errors, see above