When I try to open clover, PMD (plugin) and CheckStyle I get a "Page Not Found" error.
Clover url : http://rc-web1-p.c6.internebula.org:8085/browse/RC-ANA/aggregate?pluginKey=com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.clover:Clover:${buildKey}
Any ideas ? I tried googling and searching here but I did not find a similar case.
Not that it helps you but I am having exactly the same problem. It seems that the variable ${buildKey} isn't replaced by a real value.
I am having the same problem with Bamboo version 4.4.4, is it this bug? https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-11300 If so it has been in there a LONG time. What version are you running? Did you ever have a version plugin menu buttons worked in?
I'm still having this issue, at the plan level link. So, for example, going to the following url:
http://<jira-domain>/browse/<jira-plan>
has a link that doesn't work for me. I get the aforementioned error. However, when I go to the logs for a given build result, and click on a clover link, it works as expected. Example url is:
http://<jira-domain>/browse/<plan-name>-<job-number>-<build-number>/log
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.