Hi,
I wonder if it is possible to have separated administration permission for Fisheye so that, one can have full administration, one can have repository management permission, one can have other permission.
Thanks,
-Hieu
Unfortunately it will not be possible to have different types of administrators in FishEye. We only have a global administrator account.
Hi Hieu,
Are you using FishEye as a repository management solution for Git? Or are you indexing external repositories.
If it's the former case then I probably have a solution for you. We're currently working on a pure repository management solution with flexible user permissions tailored for organizations. We're starting a beta this week and I'd be happy to add you to our list of beta testers.
Could you email me at spittet at atlassian dot com regarding this?
Sten PittetFishEye / Crucible Product Manager
Hi Sten,
I'm using SVN and Mercurial which is external from Fisheye. Let me know if it's still possible to do so.
BTW, I just want a separated administrative permission so that I can have multiple administrator types inside Fisheye.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.