Hi everyone,
I m facing a problem and after hours looking for an answer on the web, I ve decided to ask you about it!
During my build, firefox is launched by Selenium, Right? I found out that the elastic instance that has been built uses firefox 23.0.1 and Selenium 2.35.0.
When I run my plan, the error I get in my log is
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
1) TesteGoogle::testSave |
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
UnhandledWebDriverError: |
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
|
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
/mnt/bamboo-ebs/bamboo-agent/build-dir/SYS-CI-JOB1/Library/php-webdriver-master/lib/WebDriverExceptions.php:61 |
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
/mnt/bamboo-ebs/bamboo-agent/build-dir/SYS-CI-JOB1/Library/php-webdriver-master/lib/remote/HttpCommandExecutor.php:246 |
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
/mnt/bamboo-ebs/bamboo-agent/build-dir/SYS-CI-JOB1/Library/php-webdriver-master/lib/remote/HttpCommandExecutor.php:147 |
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
/mnt/bamboo-ebs/bamboo-agent/build-dir/SYS-CI-JOB1/Library/php-webdriver-master/lib/remote/RemoteWebDriver.php:33 |
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
/mnt/bamboo-ebs/bamboo-agent/build-dir/SYS-CI-JOB1/Test/TesteGoogle.php:17 |
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
|
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
FAILURES! |
| 15-May-2014 16:06:19 |
Tests: 1, Assertions: 0, Errors: 1. |
Can you give me some tips... to debug and find this error!!!!!
Thank you in advance,
Luciana
By the way... on that file, line 17... that s what I ve got:
$this->driver = new RemoteWebDriver($host, $capabilities);
Wich has been built with:
// the endpoint of the Selenium Standalone Server
$host = 'http://localhost:4444/wd/hub'; // this is the default
// edit the capability, choose firefox as the browser
$capabilities = array(WebDriverCapabilityType::BROWSER_NAME => 'firefox');
Works fine in my machine.. but my selenium version is newer and so my firefox version!