I am running atlas-run to check my bamboo plugin . Getting error
2011-12-01 12:56:14 fatal bootstrap Could not load bootstrap from environment java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to bootstrap Bamboo: Failed to run pre-bootstrap upgrade tasks. Please contact Atlassian and https://support.atlassian.com
Are you able to paste the full log on pastebin.com and link it here so we can try to figure out how to help you?
This error I am getting when i try to run the atlas-run for bamboo plugin.
on the console I get the message
[INFO] bamboo started successfully and available at http://localhost:6990/bamboo
but when I try to open the url on the browser, I am getting error message as
Here is the complete log that i see in the atlassian-bamboo.log file
011-12-01 17:44:35,257 INFO [main] [lifecycle] Real path of servlet context: C:\domain_services\svn\workspace\TemplateBambooPlan\AutomateBamboo\target\container\tomcat6x\cargo-bamboo-home\webapps\bamboo2011-12-01 17:44:35,525 INFO [main] [DefaultAtlassianBootstrapManager] Running pre-bootstrap upgrade tasks2011-12-01 17:44:35,562 FATAL [main] [DefaultAtlassianBootstrapManager] Pre-bootstrap upgrade tasks failed: [Direct upgrade from a version of Bamboo before 2.7.4 is not possible, you have to upgrade to an intermediate Bamboo version first. Consult Bamboo Upgrade Guide at http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/oQoD.]<br< a=""> />2011-12-01 17:44:35,564 FATAL [main] [BootstrapLoaderListener] An error was encountered while bootstrapping Bamboo (see below): Unable to bootstrap Bamboo: Failed to run pre-bootstrap upgrade tasks. Please contact Atlassian and https://support.atlassian.com<br< a=""> />java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to bootstrap Bamboo: Failed to run pre-bootstrap upgrade tasks. Please contact Atlassian and https://support.atlassian.com
at com.atlassian.bamboo.setup.BootstrapLoaderListener.contextInitialized(BootstrapLoaderListener.java:63) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4205) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4704) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:840) at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:463) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:525) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:754)at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:595) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
You need to up your bamboo.data.version in pom.xml
For example my plugin pom.xml looks like
(...) <properties> <bamboo.version>3.3</bamboo.version> <bamboo.data.version>3.2.2</bamboo.data.version> </properties> (...)
Still not resolved..
i modified my pom as
<properties> <bamboo.version>3.3.3</bamboo.version> <bamboo.data.version>3.2.2</bamboo.data.version> </properties>
Still finding the same issue. I just modified the pom and ran atlas-run. DO I need to do something else before running the command?
Try running 'atlas-mvn clean' (or manually: 'rm target -rf') prior to the atlas-run - that should help.
clean command helped. I am able to navigate to the page http://localhost:6990/bamboo/start.action#menu
I am not able to get all the css loaded. The page looks distorted. Also I am not able to go to the dashboard.
Try resetting your base url to http://localhost:6990
Im actually getting same issue on version 5.7.2.
Was there ever a resolution for this?
Roman check your logs: /bamboo-home/logs Mine says com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up. Which makes mine a MySQL Problem.
Saved me! Looked in the /bamboo-home/logs and found that i needed to
alter database bamboo SET READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT ON
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.