Hi,
I found this official page http://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/2.6.0/wadl/crucible.html - but many things are not described.
For example: How can I add a reviewItem or a reviewer? I can see the REST URL but I need a scheme or at least an example too. The acceptable request representations links are not able to expand :-(
Is there an alternativ documentation? - with google I had no luck.
Kind regards,
christian
What about the POST variant of
This is described in the WADL file.
The structure of the reviewers list is described in the XSD file:
http://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/crucible.xsd
The list type
<xs:complexType name="reviewers"><xs:sequence><xs:element name="reviewer" type="reviewerData" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/></xs:sequence></xs:complexType>
The individual entries:
<xs:complexType name="reviewerData"><xs:complexContent><xs:extension base="userData"><xs:sequence><xs:element name="completed" type="xs:boolean"/><xs:element name="completionStatusChangeDate" type="xs:long" minOccurs="0"/><xs:element name="timeSpent" type="xs:long" minOccurs="0"/></xs:sequence></xs:extension></xs:complexContent></xs:complexType>
The base type (userData):
<xs:complexType name="userData"><xs:sequence><xs:element name="avatarUrl" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/><xs:element name="displayName" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/><xs:element name="userName" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/></xs:sequence></xs:complexType>
I would guess that this is the place
http://docs.atlassian.com/fisheye-crucible/latest/wadl/crucible.html
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FECRUDEV/REST+API+Guide
Best regards
Maba
Unfortunatly that entry I want to see is missing. How can I add a reviewer to a review?
This works for me to add a reviewer.
wget http://localhost:6060/foo/rest-service/reviews-v1/CR-1/reviewers --post-data=user1,user2 --header='Content-type: application/json' --http-user=admin --http-password=admin --auth-no-challenge --no-http-keep-alive
Thanks for your answers. That helps me a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.