Hi
is it possible to copy all the Build Log files/text to a file/directory as last step of a build?In our we copy the result of the build (a pdf and an installer) to a directoryfor archieving it would be nice to have the log file of the build also in this directory.How can this be achieved?
Do a 'tee' of the build commands so that you get the output in the web interface as well as to a file. And archive the log as an artifact.
You can add a Script Task that will cp/copy all the files you want.
Im' talking about the same logtext available in the webinterface..where can this file be found?
This is suboptimal because I don't get ALL output, only of the tools not for the batchfiles and other stuff(I'm using a windows buildserver)
So the important stuff of the commandline parameters is missing!
I'm marking your response as answer because I don't think there is a better "solution" for this problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.