One of my repos has the working copy split into staged and unstaged files as per the screenshot - the other's don't. I can't find a setting to not use the staged/unstaged view. Does anyone know how to stop it, please?
Thanks
Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at 10.11.52.png
sree.png
Check if it is set to split view staging?
Thank you - I missed that option completely.
If the image from the other answer cannot be loaded:
In the when showing the 'File Status' window there are 2 drop-down menus just over where the changed files show up.
The first one is for sorting options, and the second one if for how to display the files.
The second menu looks like a hamburger-menu and where you can select:
'no-staging'
'fluid-staging'
'split-view-staging'
It shows the staging panel when I choose it however the familiar button to stage files is missing
sree.png can't be viewed anymore it seems - see Robin_Gare Answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.