Hi,
Is there any way for me to view the git commands that Sourcetree issues to the git repository? I am trying to find a way to script the actions that I perform on Sourcetree.
Regards
Hi Scott,
On the "General" tab in the SourceTree preferences there's an option that says "Always show full console output". If you check this then the console output window for the task will stay open after the task has finished so you can see what happened.
Hope that helps.
Hi Kieran, I'm on Mac
Hi Scott. Is this for Windows or Mac?
Thanks Kieran, just what I needed
This is not applicable for SourceTree actions such as Restart Merge on a single file. Is there a command that can be run in the Terminal which does the same as Restart Merge?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.