Is there a setting for enabling retrieving/viewing, copy/paste in the bamboo file browser? If not, this is a needed feature. It doesn't always make sense to have to commit to the repo to move things into the workspace. Thanks
I'll make a feature request.
Actually you have a workspace per build agent and you don't know on which agent the next build will run. Thus managing worspaces as you proposed is not very good.
In the file browser you see build artifacts which are copied from agents to the main server.
Well, I didn't really propose the how, just the what. If that's the case, how do I now which workspace I'm looking at in the file browser - the last? Not knowing the details, it seems that either the workspace could be shared in a single location, or agent workspaces could be synched depending on the operation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.