bamboo-time2.pngBamboo-time.png
Can you please provide some logs from Bamboo server?
Yes. Are you interested in some specific file?Or create a Support Zip?
look in BAMBOO_HOME/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log some lines related to this addon. There should be some details why it didn't start.
Also try to remove it and then install from file, not Marketplace
I uploaded my log here: atlassian-bamboo.logUnfortunately I can not remove this plug. In the picture I attached the "Uninstall" button does not appear.
You can remove it from disk: E:\bamboo-home\plugins\plugin.8403687326159017412.bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar
Deleted. I restart the server. But it did not help. There is a file plugin_9069180852918829034_bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar.
I deleted plugin_9069180852918829034_bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar. I reboot the server. Then plugin disappeared from the list of installed. Downloaded bamboo-build-times-plugin-1.1.3.jar. He pressed the "Upload add-on" button.Got an error message "An error occurred during installation. Refer to the logs for more information.".
ok, investigating it
Thank you. Before that I tried to put the plug-in version 1.0. And it is just as well be displayed in Bamboo. Could this provoke a similar problem?
we have never version of that plugin. I'll check compatibility and update it on marketplace
Well please try this version -
It will take some time to release updated version to Marketplace as plugin key was updated to be compatible with new version of Bamboo at it requires to create new Marketplace plugin record, not new version
Thank you, Alexey! It works!Спасибо! Bamboo-time.png
Version 1.1.3 on Marketplace is not compatible with Bamboo 5.13. Atlassian will add updated version to Marketplace soon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.