No. Bamboo offers global and plan variables. Maybe you can simply create another plan?
The answer from Krystian is not entirely true. I do this all day everyday.
I create a variable in job1 in stage1, populate that variable, in job1, echo its contents to a text file. Save that text file in job1 in a tar file. I share that tar file in stage1 as an artifact, and make it available to all stages downstream.
The stages downstream untar that tar, cat the file, populate a new VAR with its contents, and suddenly you've shared a VAR between jobs and stages.
For the record, with Bamboo 5.7 and later there's a slightly easier method: Variable Inject Task has an option to create a 'result' variable(s), which does the same thing, but without need to play with the artifacts.
AWESOME good to know I'll take look into this new feature!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.