Can I rename or reformat the default Subversion branches location? All of our SVN have Branches with a capital "B" and the default folder with a lowercase fails. Right now, I have to manually change every plan to get it to work properly.
You can find this option in SVN Repository's 'advanced settings'
That is just as bad, atleast the option I found. I can only turn off "Automatically detect root URL for branches" and set an absolute URL there. I can already override it on an individual basis from the Branches tab. I tried a few variations of relative paths but they all resulted in server errors when going to the Branches tab.
I ended up fixing it on the SVN server side.
Apache:
RewriteRule ^/Adept/(.+)/branches(.*) http://svn/Adept/$1/Branches$2 [P]
Since it is virtual I needed to include the absolute web URL. Without the [P] flag (proxy) it was returning a 302 redirect, with the flag the server only handles the request and the client is simply returned the correct page from the single request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.