I have the installed version of JIRA and Fisheye/Crucible. I have set up App Links in both JIRA and Fisheye/Crucible. I also set up the Project Links in Fisheye/Crucible. Both Smart Commits options are enabled in the Fisheye/Crucible admin settings. I have just one JIRA project, and just one Crucible project. Our Fisheye is tied to our GitHub repositories.
When I commit using the commit command CLA-1 #comment test JIRA commits, it shows up in JIRA when I open that issue under the Commit tab. However, when I look at the Commits tab, it shows CLA-1 #comment test JIRA commits. There is no comment created with the text "test JIRA commits", as I would expect. However, it was clearly able to tie it to the JIRA issue.
Also, I tried the commit message, Testing code review +review, and no code review shows up anywhere in Crucible. I can see the commit in the Fisheye activity, but the review was not created. Even though it should automatically do it when there's only 1 Crucible project, I also tried the commit command with the Crucible project name after the +review phrase, and still nothing appeared.
Does anybody have any suggestions on why the # commands in the JIRA issue and the +review command in Crucible are not working?