Hello,
I want to get user crowd session expire time in generic java application. I use crowd java api. And I can not find proper function. I want to get crowd session expire time or session start time.
Thank you.
Hi @Acrow!
Are you trying to build a custom plugin for Crowd, therefore you would like to use Crowd Java API, or are you trying to get session expire time via Crowd REST API?
The question mentions crowd java api, however you marked this question as `crowd-rest-java-client`, so it is a little bit unclear for me what you are after (same for this ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-4734).
Thanks!
Hi @Marcin Kempa,
I am developing web application and i want to authorize user from crowd. In Crowd, i recorded my application as a generic application.
Yes, you are right, my question mentions crowd java api.
I want to get user token expire time with crowd java api, but i can not find proper function or library.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.