Hi there,
The following Bamboo Release Notes for two different versions (5.8 and 5.11 respectively) state the similar things: I wonder what's the actual version the statement below does apply to.
Bamboo 5.8 Release Notes:
Deprecated support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008
Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 is deprecated and will be removed in a future version of Bamboo.
Bamboo 5.11 Release Notes
End of support for SQL Server 2005 and 2008
Following the deprecation announcement in March 2015, we're dropping support for SQL Server 2005 and 2008. We will continue to support SQL Server 2012 and 2014.
Does it mean - if I read the latter statement correctly - that, should our company upgrade Bamboo from version 5.7.2 to 5.10, the support for SQL Server 2008 would still be available? Or I am wrong in interpreting that?
Thanks in advance for your clarification.
Sergei Jerdetski
DevOps Engineer
Health Language
Wolters Kluwer Health
4600 S Syracuse St, Suite 1200
Denver, CO 80237
720.446.2519 tel.