Everything on this page says that sourcetree is completely free, and when I visit the product page sourcetree doesn't even show up. So I assume it's monetarily free forever in all cases.
But... the first time I run Atlassian SourceTree, I click the link to read the agreement, and this is what it says:
. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
(a) Installation and Use.
Atlassian grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed. 'Validly licensed' means the following:
(i) For evaluation, using the software for up to 30 days free of charge, or
(ii) After purchasing a single license, using the software on a single computer, OR
using the software on multiple computers so long as it is the same person using it
(b) Backup Copies.
You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
... so is it free or not?! the EULA says I have to pay for it after 30 days.