Hello,
I would like to ask about possible configuration of three products: JIRA, Crucible and Fisheye.
here is the situation in our company:
- We already have JIRA 500 users - this is the backbone of the company for all departments
- We would like to have Crucible - but only for Development - say 50 users
(I know that SOMEHOW Fisheye is part of the Crucible but I am not sure how as it has it's own licensing. Is it only some backend support? How does it differ from the standalone Fisheye?)
- MAYBE We would like to use Fisheye - but only for its searching capabilities - so may be only for anonymous users - no need to connect with user profile - just to be able to search in code, see commits, diffs.
What is the recommended configuration / licencsing, what do we need to purchase?
Thank you,
Milan