Hello. I'm using SourceTree (1.8.1) with Bitbucket and Mercurial.
My repository is using Git flow (or Hg flow in this case) with subrepositories. When I execute the following steps, I get into a state where I am unable to switch into the default branch.
- Set up basic repository structure with two branches: default and develop.
- Both branches reference a subrepository called X.
- With the develop branch as active, I delete the subrepository X (which updates the .hgsub in the develop branch) and commit this change.
- This creates a state where the subrepos X is not referenced from develop, but is still being referenced from default.
- In this state, if I try to switch to the default branch, I get an error (abort: http authorization required) and cannot switch out of the active develop branch.
I'm not sure what to do to be able to switch into the default branch again, or why it ends up in this state. Thanks for your time.