Hi,
I'm following the instructions to integrate a Grails app (which used Spring Security) with Crowd.
(https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Integrating+Crowd+with+Spring+Security)
I've got authentication working fine (up to 3.1) But I can't get SSO to work. (3.2 in the linked doc).
I've not been abkle to follow the instructions exactly, as the config is slightly different in grails, but I think I have managed to get the crowd SSO filter running. When I go to my app I get the following:
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG web.FilterChainProxy - /login/auth at position 6 of 9 in additional filter chain; firing Filter: 'CrowdSSOAuthenticationProcessingFilter'
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG util.CrowdHttpTokenHelperImpl - Checking for a SSO token that will need to be verified by Crowd.
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG util.CrowdHttpTokenHelperImpl - No request attribute token could be found, now checking the browser submitted cookies.
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG util.CrowdHttpTokenHelperImpl - Cookie name/value: JSESSIONID / 9A86DFCF77D280E9693A7AF2DD6E7619
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG util.CrowdHttpTokenHelperImpl - Cookie name/value: auth / Z3Vlc3Q6Z3Vlc3Q%3D
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG util.CrowdHttpTokenHelperImpl - Cookie name/value: m / 1933
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG util.CrowdHttpTokenHelperImpl - Unable to find a valid Crowd token.
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG web.FilterChainProxy - /login/auth at position 7 of 9 in additional filter chain; firing Filter: 'GrailsAnonymousAuthenticationFilter'
2014-04-24 10:02:52,064 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG web.FilterChainProxy - /login/auth at position 8 of 9 in additional filter chain; firing Filter: 'ExceptionTranslationFilter'
2014-04-24 10:02:52,065 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG web.FilterChainProxy - /login/auth at position 9 of 9 in additional filter chain; firing Filter: 'FilterSecurityInterceptor'
2014-04-24 10:02:52,068 [http-bio-8080-exec-7] DEBUG intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor - Secure object: FilterInvocation: URL: /login/auth; Attributes: [permitAll]
I can't see anything in the Crowd logs. SSO is working between my other Atlassian applications.
Can anyone suggest what I should be looking at to get this working? Thanks!