I created a new rapid board to show all open bugs, both story-level and sub-task level. Everything shows up correctly in the filter, but on the board, all I see are the story-level bugs.
Do you have different workflow statuses for the sub-tasks? If thats the case, are the sub-task status mapped in board configuration?
It's the same workflow, and there are no unmapped statuses and no constraints...
Is it in plan mode, sub-tasks are only shown in detaild view of issue, se below answer:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/32945/scrum-rapid-board-questions/84539
In work mode the sub-tasks should be visible.
Thanks for your help Annicka. I'm not sure what I did, but I'm seeing them now.
Hi - is it possible to hide the sub-task from the Scrum work mode view?
Thanks
Use a quick filter and hide the subtasks.
Hi - I have the same problem now (2021). Sub-tasks not showing up in the SCRUM board.
We're using the Jira cloud and just started a project a few weeks ago. All Jira configuration is pretty much out of the box. Only a few custom fields have been added. Workflows, types, states have not changed.
We created Epics and Stories. Stories have been broken down into sub-tasks. We created a sprint, pulled some stories into the sprint and started the sprint.
However, the Active Board showed only stories. You have to click on a story to see its sub-tasks in the pop-up window.
So, conceptually, how would one work with stories and sub-tasks in a scrum board?
Do I have to enable some automation (e.g. I saw some state automation for stories and tasks, like to change the state of a story when all sub-tasks state have changed, etc).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.