I have some simple scripts to monitor license count usage on each of our Atlasssian product installs. However I'm running into problems monitoring this with our fisheye/crucible install. I suspect this is an ignorance issue, and not a technical issue.
This is Fisheye / Crucible version 3.5.2 running on a linux vm with a mysql database.
My problem is this: as users come and go and are added or removed from the ldap groups allowed to login to fisheye / crucible, the associated user account in the database does not seem to change. The fisheye web ui will show the correct number of users who can access the service, but the database table fisheye.cru_user only ever grows. It does not seem to reflect the changes to access via ldap.
I can understand why you would want to do this-- regardless of their current access or status at your company you need to associate content they created with them-- but I cannot figure out how to determine (via the database) which of these users still has access and is using up a license.
Any thoughts?