Hello,
I'm trying to integrate a website validation using Apache with Crowd. Below is the code that I use to add the Crowd related lines into my apache config file.
<VirtualHost 11.22.33.44:80>
ServerName my.website.com
ServerAdmin webmaster@website.com
CustomLog /path/to/logs/access_log combined
ErrorLog /path/to/logs/error_log
DocumentRoot /home/user/www
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
<Directory "/home/user/www">
# AuthName "Atlassian Crowd"
# AuthType Basic
# AuthBasicProvider crowd
# CrowdAppName appname
# CrowdAppPassword appapassword
# CrowdURL http://localhost:8095
# Require valid-user
Options Includes ExecCGI FollowSymlinks
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>
The commented lines (beginning with #) are the ones that I added to integrate Crowd. Please note that the website works normally when these lines are commented out (of course no authentication is done with Crowd). When I uncomment the lines and restart Apache, it seems like the integration worked as Apache prompts me for a login/password using the 'Atlassian Crowd" realm as specified in the above config file. But after I login successfully, I'm being asked by Apache to download the index.php rather than execute it as a script. Do I have to set additional options other than what I have done above? Would appreciate any pointers on this.
Thanks,
Ravi