I guess this is more of a feature request rather than seeing if it's possible. But maybe it is already possible and I just don't know it yet. This is a 2 part question...
Agent priorities? Is it possible to say that if I have Agents A, B, & C that can all be used to run a job, but if Agent B is available, i want to make sure and use that one before I use Agents A or C? We are considering using our developers computers as agents, but would want to make sure they are only used when our actual build computers arent.
Second question is around Agent based variables... Is it possible to have bamboo variables for specific agents that I can use like other bamboo variables? Same example with Agents A, B & C... Agent A may be a much faster computer than A and C, so having the possibility to specify the number of CPUs used in the compilation would be different per agent that is spawning it (I know there are other ways around this specific example, but just using it for the basis of my question)
Thanks in advance