Is it just me.. or is there no way to simply rename a project?
Am I going to have to move the plan to a temporary holding area to change the key.. then move it back to the original key with the new name?
Try "configure plan" -> "plan details" -> "project name". That way you can rename the project.
I don't know how it is in Bamboo, but in Jira unfortunately you can only change the name of the project, the key can't be changed. So I usually create a new project with the correct key and then with the option "change in block" I traspass all the issues to the new name project.
Ah thanks! Yeah I remember seeing that awhile back now... It just doesn't seem like a very intuitive place to rename a project is in a plan of the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.