When i click 'Tag' button in Sourcetree, i see a gray option 'Sign tag (key specified in repository setting'. How can i use this option ? (I have a gpg key and have add this key ID to my Git config file)
Thanks for any help !
Hey there,
Go into your repository settings and click on the 'security' tab. From there you can enable GPG if you've got it set correctly in your SourceTree settings. There's a built-in help document if you go to Help > SourceTree Help or click on the '?' button on the 'Security' tab.
Cheers
Thanks for your mention Kieran !
I'm not seeing a 'Security' tab. I'm using SourceTree 1.6.12.0 in Windows 8.1.
Same here. Can't find any Security tab anywhere in SourceTree 1.6.12.
Thank you for your share, and I find this Knowledge Base.
> Setup GPG to sign commits within SourceTree - Atlassian Documentation
> - https://confluence.atlassian.com/sourcetreekb/setup-gpg-to-sign-commits-within-sourcetree-765397791.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.