at merge any file
i see in console
opendiff: %MyFile%.m.BASE.%Number%.m does not exist
how fix it ?
in preferences diff select fileMerge
instead that in the folder I see only %MyFile%.m.orig
rights to read / write in the folder is for all
This Knowledge Base article might help: http://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=267258218
it does not create any of the
BACKUP
BASE
LOCAL
REMOTE
but I see them in other branches at other marge
Please read carefully
SourceTree finds opendiff(!) and open it
but immediately closes, because
opendiff: %MyFile%.m.BASE.%Number%.m does not exist (log in console)
but he had enough strength to create a file %MyFile%.m.orig
If this is git, your ~/.gitconfig might help
I don't know where it's getting all those % signs from, that looks like a Windows parameter (unless your files actually have % characters in their names).
omg
same as
example
opendiff: \PathName\Folder\Filename.m.BASE.92993.m does not exist
You are a developer SourceTree?
You know as configured file name with merge?
how I can just get in contact with the developers?
-------
This problem only occurs on some merge
not every time
but if there is, it is any file not is merge
because of an error, which I have indicated above
I am the developer of SourceTree. In order for me to assist you, you'll need to answer the questions I asked, i.e. whether this is git, and if so, what the contents of your ~/.gitconfig file is.
The reason is that your errors indicate that you are using git configuration files from a Windows machine which are overriding the ones that SourceTree creates. The '%' characters and backslashes in the file name ('\') are what give this away, the Mac never uses % characters for parameters, and always uses forward slashes for directories. I'm assuming you use Windows too, or someone on your team does which has caused Windows-style config entries to appear on your machine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.