I was wondering when the Pre/Post Build Command Plugin will support Bamboo 3.2?
Atlassian support has indicated to me that it is compatible and the grid will (eventually) be updated. As mentioned above, you should move to the new support, but, it is nice to know that can be gradual once you have upgraded.
Pre/Post plugin is supported by Atlassian - if it does not work, please contact support (or describe the problem you are having here ;-) )
Note that if you are able to achieve the same result using tasks, you should prefer them over Pre/Post.
I have not tried to use the plugin yet because the compatibility grid on the plugin download page says it is not compatible with v3.2. I will try to use tasks in favor of Pre/Post, thank you.
As with all plugins, the compatibility grid is "confirmed compatibility" - i.e. unless it explicitely says a plugin is incompatible it's always worth trying it out.
Most of the popular plugins (also unsupported ones) are deployed on our internal environments and we make sure we don't break them during development of Bamboo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.