Hello,
How does one go about enabling dark feature flag for getting REST Endpoints used for administrative purposes in Bamboo. ?
Bamboo is running on Windows Server
It is running as a Windows Service
I cannot seem to find official documentation on getting this configured then enabled and initially tested ?
http://stackoverflow.com/a/35208685 but appears to not have worked (as it's running as a service)
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/atlassian-bamboo_rest the usage section again adding to setenv.bat and restarting bamboo did not work (as initially expecting)
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-9344?focusedCommentId=862591&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-862591 this mentions adding, but where exactly ?
2017-02-01 12:22:20,258 INFO [http-apr-8085-exec-14] [AccessLogFilter] jsmith GET http://bamboo:8085/rest/admin/latest/config/general/ 407379kb2017-02-01 12:22:20,260 INFO [http-apr-8085-exec-14] [BambooRestAdminDarkFeatureFilterFactory] Request blocked because '/rest/admin/latest/config/general/' is currently not allowed
Managed to find this buried in the knowledge base
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/setting-properties-and-options-on-startup-for-atlassian-applications-833944787.html#SettingpropertiesandoptionsonstartupforAtlassianapplications-startup_params
I did the 'Setting properties for Windows services via the Windows registry' method and can appears to be activated now
I added this to the end of Options within the registry setting
-Datlassian.darkfeature.bamboo.experimental.rest.admin.enabled=true
2017-02-01 14:04:41,086 INFO [http-apr-8085-exec-16] [AccessLogFilter] removed GET http://bamboo:8085/rest/admin/latest/config/general/ 342659kb
And I have kindly supplied the curl request to!
curl --silent --user "$username:$password" --header "Accept: application/json" --header "X-Atlassian-Token: no-check" "http://bamboo:8085/rest/admin/latest/config/general/"
{ "self": "http://bamboo:8085/rest/admin/latest/config/general/", "instanceName": "Continuous Integration Server", "baseUrl": "http://bamboo:8085", "gravatarServerUrl": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/", "brokerUrl": "tcp://0.0.0.0:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000", "brokerClientUrl": "failover:(tcp://REMOVED:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?initialReconnectDelay=15000&maxReconnectAttempts=10", "dashboardDefaultPageSize": 50, "branchDetectionIntervalSeconds": 30, "enableGravatarSupport": true, "enableGzipCompression": true}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.