This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Triggering builds
I need to run Selenuim (UI) tests AFTER the websites is deployed on QA. It seems the only possible way is to create a new build plan (since running tests and parsing results is only a part of build plans). How can I trigger it after deployment?
Try this plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassianlab.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-after-deployment-trigger-plugin/server/overview and watch for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-14878 to see when feature will be implemented at Bamboo
@Alexey Chystoprudov - given the opportunity: many thanks for tackling all those small yet utterly helpful missing pieces recently (Bamboo After Deployment Trigger, Bamboo Fail Build Trigger, Bamboo agents usage visualization, Bamboo(5.10+) Build Times Plugin, Bamboo Agent Notifications, etc.), very much appreciated!
And btw., the compatibility info for most of those has not been updated automatically to 5.14.0.x due to https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AMKT-12857, so you might want to bump them manually to ease discovery.
Thank you @Steffen Opel [Utoolity]. I'll update them this week
Thank you for the information about bamboo-after-deployment-trigger-plugin it does everything I need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.