I have integrated our selenium project with the Bamboo but builds are getting failed by throwing UnreachableBrowserException' error,
What might be the culprit ?
Bamboo Issue.jpg
Hello Durga,
Thank you for your inquire.
It seems there was an issue in communicating with remote browser.
Please, make sure Bamboo is able to communicate with the server where selenium will be running tests against.
Alternatively, you could open the build log generated and get the same command Bamboo is running and paste the command on Command Prompt / Terminal to evaluate the issue.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. SperaficoAtlassian Support
Hi @Rafael Sperafico
I am not running selenium tests on any server, My requirement is to run on my local machine on local Firefox instance
I have installed Bamboo on my local machine, accessed my bamboo server using http://localhost:8085 URL
Created one test build and tried to run the selenium tests and I have just used
Webdriver driver = new FirefoxDriver() code to launch the driver
Webdriver driver = new FirefoxDriver()
As of my knowledge this issue might be regarding headless browsing
Is it possible to run the selenium scripts on My Local firefox instance (not as a headless browser)
Thanks,
Praveen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.