Hi!
Here is the error I got when trying to push/pull/... from my source tree to my stash server:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false fetch origin
The server's host key is not cached in the registry. You
have no guarantee that the server is the computer you
think it is.
The server's rsa2 key fingerprint is:
ssh-rsa 2048 xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
If you trust this host, enter "y" to add the key to
PuTTY's cache and carry on connecting.
If you want to carry on connecting just once, without
adding the key to the cache, enter "n".
If you do not trust this host, press Return to abandon the
connection.
There is nothing I can do to accept the key. There is a lot of topic dealing of the subject but none of the following solution solve my problem:
-https://confluence.atlassian.com/sourcetreekb/trust-a-server-s-host-key-when-no-button-is-available-to-trust-it-788731545.html: Switching from embedded or system git don't solve the problem. However, using embedded ar system git, without sourcetree works
- Using "plink -agent stash.local" don't ask me to valid the key.
Any idea of what could I do? is ther a solution to manually add the fingerprint in my registry? At least the problem will be solved...