I turned off getting email notifications for most subscriptions, but I still get emails about questions I haven't been involved in.
I have the converse, I don't get emails for lots of tags I favourited.
Me too! Notifications seems kind of mysterious.
same here..I already have raised an issue for this..!
It seems like the "Stop Notifications" button in the settings doesn't actually do anything (it always says "Currently you have notifications enabled.")
Instead, it might be worth disabling each option manually, if you haven't tried it already:
* Go your user profile,
* Select Your Preferences -> Email Notification Preferences.
* Select "No Notifications" for everything, uncheck all the checkboxes, and click "Update".
The stop notifications problem was a bug that now is fixed. At least, it's working for me now.
We found at least one notifications issue: ANSWERS-117.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.