Hi,
I'm searching for the last authentification on Crowd database (We use JIRA + Confluence)
What is the field I should trust?
Regards,
This is what I use for JIRA,
Should be able to swap the "jira" parts to crowd and get similar results
SELECT jira.cwd_user.user_name, from_unixtime(round(jira.cwd_user_attributes.attribute_value/1000))FROM jira.cwd_user, jira.cwd_user_attributesWHERE jira.cwd_user_attributes.user_id = cwd_user.idAND jira.cwd_user_attributes.attribute_name = 'lastAuthenticated';
Steve's answer is pretty close.
If you have Crowd 2.8 or later and are using SSO (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-3914), this should work for postgres:
SELECT cwd_user.user_name, to_timestamp((cwd_user_attribute.attribute_value)::bigint / 1000) FROM cwd_user, cwd_user_attribute WHERE cwd_user_attribute.user_id = cwd_user.id AND cwd_user_attribute.attribute_name = 'lastActive';
If you have Crowd < 2.8, I think you might be able to derive this information from the cwd_token tables, but your best bet is probably looking at (or scraping) the User Sessions screen several times.
(And for completeness, if you're using Atlassian Cloud JIRA/Confluence, this information is displayed in the user listing.)
Thank, always handy to have a copy of the Crowd one to save working it out.
We are using Oracle + crowd + JIRA +confluence and 'lastActive' doesn't exists and to_timstamp is not accepted, I've tried to_date() as below but nothing really works.
SELECT cwd_user.user_name, to_date(cwd_user_attribute.attribute_value,'YYYY-MON-DD HH24:MI:SS') FROM cwd_user, cwd_user_attributeWHERE cwd_user_attribute.user_id = cwd_user.idAND cwd_user_attribute.attribute_name = 'lastAuthenticated';
Do you have an Oracle syntaxe working ?
No, I don't have an Oracle database handy to test with. Since you don't have any lastActive attribute on the user in Crowd, I suggest you look at the User Sessions page I linked above instead.
The only field which sound interesting is lastAuthenticated, unfortunately when I'm doing a Query on it, I get weird values (My own user shows that my last log three month ago)
Please take sometimes to answer to theses t<wo questions
1) Is this filed populated officialy (I mean Crowd recommand to use it)
2) What is the exact syntaxe on Oracle to extract the value?
I'm using this query however it gives error " round function requires 2 to 3 arguments"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.